In our projects section you will find links to articles and videos of DIY home automation projects on subjects ranging from a simple demo on how to install a Z-Wave module to a more complex explanation on wiring your home for a distributed audio-video system. Did you complete a home automation project this weekend? Submit your own DIY home automation project on any topic.How-To Articles
- What Home Automation Can Do For Your Family And Home Discover the advantages of automating your home and its benefits for your family.
- Ensure Your Home Is Safe With Complete Home Security Learn the basics of how to protect your home and family.
- Want to go green? Automate your home! This is a general guide on how you can help save the earth while automating your home.
- Install a Z-Wave Light Switch Step-by-step instructions (with photos to guide you) for replacing an old light switch with a new dimmable Z-Wave light switch.
- Automate Your Holiday Lighting Using Z-Wave A super simple guide to controlling your holiday lights with Z-Wave components.
- Automate Your Laundry Room Using Z-Wave This article tells how to utilize the ELK M1 system with ELK's Z-Wave lighting interface—the ELK-M1XZW—to make the lights come on automatically in a dark laundry room.
- Install Intermatic InTouch Z-Wave Controls:
- Program the HomePro ZIR000 Z-Wave RF Passive Infrared (PIR) Sensor:
- Getting Started with the Intermatic HA23C and HA101K: